Reader Ride! Kawasaki Zephyr 550. One of my Favorites!

     I've always had a soft spot for the Kawasaki Zephyr line of bikes. A very refined version of the original Z and KZ line.

    Zach Brandt writes in:

    Hi, been a fan of your page for the last couple of months. Thought I'd send in a few pics of my Zephyr 550 project bike. Started out as a homely old craigslist find that I learned to ride on. Project originally intended to just be a fork rebuild and new chain then tuned out to what you see here. I had a lot fun picking everything out, but I could have never anticipated the amount of admiration this little thing gets. Keep up the good work on your page!

    Thanks Zach!







    The before Pic!

Post Title

→

Reader Ride! Kawasaki Zephyr 550. One of my Favorites!


Post URL

→

https://alldesign-motorcyle.blogspot.com/2010/08/reader-ride-kawasaki-zephyr-550-one-of.html


Visit BIKER MOTORCYLE for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive