SPRING...OH YEAH!

    Good Golly Miss Molly.... SPRING IS SPUNG!
    Today, I got out to ride.  I had a few house mouse things to do in the morning.  It was early afternoon about 1:15 PM before I left for the day.  How wonderful.  I rode south toward Erwin.  I saw roads that shot off off the main road that I usually take....(main road).... I had never been on these off shoot roads.  That changed today.  Problem is, I don't have a clue where the heck I was, or how I got there.  I'm not totally sure I will be able to find my way back to some of ride.  But...for now folks...see what I found!



    It's a 1929 Model A.  This yard had several in all manner of repair and refurbishing. It's all this shop does. Breathe life into the Model A.



    Model A Macs.... cool name or what?



    Inside the shop I found this display! I love this!  The owner is a MX racer...well he was...



      Here is some rust...but it's all here, it's not BONDO...it's real!  It's AMAZING! 



    Here are some Model A parts... it's cool and it's rusting... but again... where are ya gonna find this stuff?



    Here's an engine...



    After a bit, I hang the camera over my shoulder and continue on. I soon find myself traveling next to the Nolichucky River





    This river is a great rafting and Kayaking river! Here is a shot of the fencing that keeps rock slides from covering the road....



    A mountain rural cemetery



    A cool little restaurant up in the hills...food was good...and HOT.



    I went into the bathroom here at the restaurant...and graffiti etched into the paint on the door.



    The Nolichucky River once more...



    I'm outta here friends....
    Thanks for coming!

Post Title

→

SPRING...OH YEAH!


Post URL

→

https://alldesign-motorcyle.blogspot.com/2010/03/springoh-yeah.html


Visit BIKER MOTORCYLE for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive