Beer - How many miles per gallon do you get?



    This is my own little twist on some stats that have been around for a while, but I still thought it was good enough to share.

    There was a study that found the average American walks about 900 miles per year.


    Another study found Americans drink, on average, 22 gallons of beer a year.


    I know I must fall somewhere in this category, as I am an avid beer lover and drinker.


    That means, on average, I must get about 41 miles to the gallon.


    That's right up there with my Harley.


    Kind of makes me proud to be an American Beer Drinking Biker.

Post Title

Beer - How many miles per gallon do you get?


Post URL

http://alldesign-motorcyle.blogspot.com/2008/04/beer-how-many-miles-per-gallon-do-you.html


Visit BIKER MOTORCYLE for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive